Fantastic

Fantastic
Awsome

Monday, March 14, 2016

-What I did last school holiday

 Last school holiday, my family and I went back to our hometown, the eagerly-awaited holidays bring a respite from homework, lessons, extracurricular activities and exams. For me, spending a holiday at home is equally unbearable.
         0n the last day of school,  I  eagerly waited for the bell to ring. Then, I felt like a caged bird hat has just been set free. I slang my bag over my shoulder and make a beeline for the bust station. My hometown!
        We started our journey early in the morning. When we arrived, we had a quick lunch. I make a short exchange and headed for my favourite spot here- a secluded corner of my grandfather durian orchards. There under a shady spot, I sat down a surveyed the surroundings.

5 comments: